Full-time, Dubai Marina
Formation’s goal is to optimize our client’s overall health by improving quality of life, energy performance, and longevity. We leverage state-of-the-art equipment and data-driven technology to enhance our clients’ well-being starting at the cellular level.
The Front Desk Manager's role is to drive client service excellence for all front-of-office functions and staff. The Front Desk Manager directs and works closely with other department heads and employees to successfully execute all front-of-house operations, including check-ins, scheduling, and client satisfaction.
The Front Desk Manager role is client-facing; the ideal candidate must have a passion for creating excellent first impressions, memorable experiences, and lasting impressions.
The ideal candidate thrives on problem-solving and has a passion for fitness technology and innovation, data, efficiency, and accuracy. You will implement a multifaceted solutions approach to drive quality and world-class coaching while achieving real-time, real-life results for our clients. This role is integral to the overall success of Formation.
- 3+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in hotel management, hospitality, business administration, or related field
- Strong public speaking, listening, interpretation, and written communication skills
- Advocates a fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Manage all day-to-day operations, maintain quality and standards of the front desk, housekeeping, client relations, retail, and exceed client expectations
- Develop and refine processes, SOPs, and operational manuals for the front of house department
- Manages controllable department expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals
- Manages front desk staff and perform required duties
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards, and procedures
- Process all check-ins, identity verifications, payments, account management, assigning sessions, and additional client interactions
- Handling incoming enquiries and managing bookings and consultations
- Monitoring client attendance to maximize session numbers where possible
- Respond to and resolve client issues alongside management
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to management Scheduled audits of cleaning standards throughout the studio
Ensuring Exceptional Client Service
- Display leadership in client hospitality, excellence in client service, and create a positive atmosphere for client relations
- Strives to improve service performance and experiences
- Reviews client feedback, client satisfaction results, and other data to identify areas of improvement
- Provides guidance and direction to the front desk staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
- Anticipate and respond to client needs and special requests
- Well-versed in Formation’s current fitness, nutrition, and recovery offerings, treatments services, and products
- Assist with walk-in tours and phone and online enquiries
- Generate KPI reports covering client enrolment, retention metrics, and referrals success Setting up client profiles on the CRM system
- Organising renewals of client memberships, program upselling, and cross-selling
- Support the sales process by ensuring all leads are captured and recorded in the CRM system and passed on to the relevant departments
Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
There is an abundance of opportunities ahead for our exciting start-up and the ideal candidate who fits this position. We intend to build a culture around mutual respect, where a career in the fitness and wellbeing industry can be exceptionally rewarding.
- Full-time position
- Salaried compensation
- Complimentary membership to the studio and use of cutting-edge services
- Training in all technologies and biohacking
- Paid vacation
- Visa sponsorship
- Medical insurance
Please note: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.