Full-time, Dubai Marina
Formation’s goal is to optimize our client’s overall health by improving quality of life, energy performance, and longevity. We leverage state-of-the-art equipment and data-driven technology to enhance our clients’ well-being starting at the cellular level.
Applicants for the Front Desk team should be passionate about fitness and health, the position serves as the first point of contact for potential and returning clients with Formation and applicants should be driven by personal health and wellness as they are ambassadors to the brand we market.
Selected candidates will work alongside the Front Desk Manager and other departments to execute all front desk operations successfully, including client check-ins, scheduling, cafe orders, and client satisfaction.
The role of the Front Desk team is purposed to drive client engagement, overall experience, and journey within our studio. The ideal candidate should display proficiency in confidence with various job-related engagements, possess fluency with interpersonal skills, and can manage time while executing the different tasks the role entails and within stipulated deadlines. Finally, demonstrating attention to minor details, creating memorable experiences, and building lasting impressions are paramount to this designation.
This role is client-facing and hence integral to the overall success of Formation.
- 3+ years of experience working as a receptionist within a client service environment
- Relevant diploma/degree or industry certifications
- Excellent administrative and working knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Highly effective and articulate in oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Reliable and able to work flexible hours
- Advocates a fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Two work-related references from previous employers
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Strong public speaking, listening, interpretation, and written communication skills
- CPR/AED certified
- Previous experience working in client support and operations
- Task orientation combined with excellent people skills
- Comfort with self-management, ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage unexpected situations effectively and alleviate problems with relevant service recovery
- Assist the Client Experience Team to execute all day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality and standards of the front desk, housekeeping, client relations, retail, operations, and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Support the team by creating new client accounts on MindBody, Fresha, and Classpass, prompt collection of package payments, appointment management, and scheduling
- Day-to-day point of contact for clients, members of staff, and management: Proactively solve any client-related issues with interdepartmental support if necessary
- Enforce adherence to regulations and client service quality standards in the studio
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the studio within designated shifts
- Assist in ensuring quality assurance that is the gold standard in all things client service-related and using established SOPs as guidelines to achieve this
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies established by the company and communicate them to clients and staff when necessary
Ensuring Exceptional Client Service
- Displays a strong sense of knowledge in client hospitality, exemplifies excellent client service, and creates a positive atmosphere for client relations
- Strives to improve service performance and experiences
- Communicating client feedback, client satisfaction results, and other necessary data internally for review and improvement
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through professional and interactive communication
- Anticipate and respond to client needs and special requests
- An Ambassador to the visions and values of the company
- Proficient in Formation’s current fitness, nutrition, and recovery offerings, treatments services, and products
- Assist walk-in tours, phone in, and online enquiries - potentially converting prospects into clients
- Ensure automated data reports on client enrolment, retention, and referrals is up to date and accurate
- Setting up client profiles on the CRM system
- Organizing renewals of client memberships, product upsells, and cross-selling
- Support the sales process by ensuring all leads are captured and recorded in the CRM system and passed on to the relevant departments
The selected candidate is expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
There is an abundance of opportunities ahead for our exciting start-up and the ideal candidate who fits this position. We intend to build a culture around mutual respect, where a career in the fitness and wellbeing industry can be exceptionally rewarding.
- Full-time position
- Salaried compensation
- Benefits package includes
- Complimentary membership to the studio and use of cutting-edge services
- Biohacking welcome pack
- Training in all technologies and biohacking
- Paid vacation
- Visa sponsorship
- Medical insurance
Please note: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.