Full-time, Dubai Marina
Formation’s goal is to optimize our client’s overall health by improving quality of life, energy performance, and longevity. We leverage state-of-the-art equipment and data-driven technology to enhance our clients’ well-being starting at the cellular level.
Formation’s Performance & Coaching department is looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast-paced and innovative start-up to help roll out the fitness and well-being experience of the future.
As a Coach, while being supervised and directed by the Studio Manager, you will work directly with clients by providing guidance, coaching, and corrective exercise techniques. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with the performance team, allied health professionals, coaches, and partners to deliver comprehensive data-driven programming for our clients.
The ideal candidate thrives on problem-solving and has a passion for fitness technology and innovation, data, efficiency, and accuracy. You will implement a multifaceted solutions approach to drive quality and world-class coaching while achieving real-time, real-life results for our clients.
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Relevant degrees or industry certifications
- Two work-related references - clients, employers, or colleagues
- Base knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Precision Nutrition L1 or a related qualification
- Strong public speaking, listening, interpretation, and written communication skills
- CPR/AED certified
- Demonstrated history of delivering client results
- A sense of urgency and an appreciation for working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Comfort with self-management, ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- An NLP practitioner qualification or related field
- To accurately deliver the programs to clients that the studio manager has designed
- Serve as the first point of contact and first welcome for all walk-in and regular clients
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Developing the coaching team, along with the Studio Manager
- Performance management of client outcomes
- Engaging, motivating, and supporting the team to help go beyond client expectations
- Coaching and training clients as and when required
- Recording client health data upon intake and at regular intervals
- Knowledgeable in current wellness, nutrition, and recovery offerings, treatments services, and products
- Communicate and work closely with the front-of-house team to handle day-to-day bookings, client attendance, and adherence
- Monitor client progress and give regular feedback and accountability to our clients
- Monitor and instruct clients’ safety and effective use of training equipment
- High level of attentiveness, anticipate and attend client's needs as and when needed
- Keep up to date with the innovative technologies in fit tech and wearable technology
- Meet and exceed company-based KPI’s
There is an abundance of opportunities ahead for our exciting start-up and the ideal candidate fits this position. We intend to build a culture around mutual respect, where a career in the fitness and wellbeing industry can be exceptionally rewarding.
- Full-time position
- Salaried compensation
- Benefits package includes
- Complimentary membership to the studio and use of cutting-edge services
- Biohacking welcome pack
- Training in all technologies and biohacking
- Paid vacation
- Visa sponsorship
- Medical insurance
Please note: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.